WELDY miniwelder roof2
miniwelder roof2 – 230 V – 800 W EU-plug
All devices are supplied as standard with an EU plug. If you need a CH plug, you will find the corresponding Swiss-Europe FIX adapter under the general accessories.
Lightweight and easy to operate. Suitable for all pitched roofs, the miniwelder roof2 can be used for all PVC and TPO sub-roof membranes up to 1 mm. As the welding wedge technology manages without air having to be blasted, the sub-roof membrane does not flap about during the welding process. Don’t waste your money on toxic solvent welding agents.
- Suitable for all pitched roofs, even under exceptional loads
- Ideal for pre-assembling
- For thin PVC and TPO sub-roof membranes with thicknesses between 0.3 and 1 mm
- Can be used in high and low outdoor temperatures
- Reliable contact welding thanks to chromium steel welding wedge
- Ergonomic guide bar
- Lightweight and user-friendly at just 4 kg
- No expensive, toxic solvent welding agent required